Nomads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight wanna join ;D

2 posters

Go down

Knight wanna join ;D Empty Knight wanna join ;D

Post  melon Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:05 pm

hello guys!
Im new on this server i played in secura before.i had a lvl 91 ms there. So i me and my rl mate left the server and came to this server (aurea) ^^ so we will now play here till 100+.

Im lvl 17 but i will lvl up fast to 30. Im a active player that will have guild-chat opend every time i logg in. Im not a player that walks around in thais dp and beg for money or start with war. I had a teacher that played here before for like 1 year ago so he gave me some stuff so im kinda rich ^^
Im a player that loves to have many friends and to do guild hunts when i reach 40+ ofc I know all the places in the so im not new ^^
Why i want to join this guild it's because it looks like a active guild with a homepage etc..
When i saw the other guilds they just had 5 members nothing else. So i wanted to join this guild with my friend and have fun.
You wont maybe accept me cuz im a low lvl but dont worry about that, i will lvl up as fast as i can and i promise that i will be 35+ after this month ^^ (may)
yea PS: we are 18 years old so we are not kids ;D

Well i hope you accept me and my friend to the guild. he started to lvl up his character today (25th april) so he is 11 but he will take 14+ today and i hope i will get 18 or 19.

Well i dont have anything else to say so good bye
Character name : Arkosa and my mate is arkose
We are from sweden

melon

Back to top Go down

Knight wanna join ;D Empty Re: Knight wanna join ;D

Post  Crofter Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:07 pm

Not sure we're recruiting people anymore...
And it's close friends mostly, try to catch Teun Tuinman in game and talk to him about it..

Signed
The uncrowned king king
Crofter
Crofter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum